Attended Direct Cremation – £1,995 fully inclusive
Unlike our Honesty Packages our Dignity Package includes removal from your loved one’s home, care home, hospital or hospice. This Package also includes dressing and preparation of your loved one with a private viewing in our Chapel of Rest.
- Removal from Home, Care Home, Hospice, Hospital during Office hours
- Dressing and preparation
- Private viewing in our Chapel of Rest during office hours
- Provision of simple veneer coffin
- Doctor’s fees
- Cremation fees at a local Crematorium of our choosing (Three Counties or Bentley)
- Transfer to Crematorium in Private Ambulance
- Attended cremation with up to 10 mourners present
- Cremation will be at 9am – 10 minutes in chapel
- 2 pieces of music of your choice
- Loan of Silk floral tribute
- Storage of ashes in one of our niches for up to 3 months
The Dignity Package allows for a non-service cremation with up to 10 mourners present and 2 pieces of music of your choice to be played.
You would be made fully aware of all the information before the funeral takes place and we would safeguard the ashes in one of our secure niches for up to 3 months for you to collect them.
All Secure Haven’s Funeral Packages include a free initial Grief Recovery Method Consultation with our in-house Specialist.
If you wish for full traditional cremation service, then please consider our Sympathy Package »
Arrive as Friends, Leave as Family