Attended Non Service Cremation – £1595* fully inclusive
Unlike our Honesty Package our Dignity Package includes bringing your loved into our care from your home, care home, hospital or hospice. This package also includes dressing and preparation of your loved one with a private viewing in our Chapel of Rest.
This package includes:
- Removal from home, care home, hospice or hospital during office hours within a 20 miles radius of Broomfield premises
- Private viewing in our Chapel of Rest during office hours
- Provision of simple veneer coffin
- Doctors fees
- Cremation fees at a local crematorium of our choosing (Three Counties Crematorium or Bentley Crematorium)
- Transfer to the crematorium in private ambulance
- Attended cremation with up to 10 mourners present
- Cremation will be at 9am – 10 minutes in the chapel
- Two pieces of music of your choice
- Loan of silk floral tribute
- Storage of ashes in one of our secure niches for up to one month
The Dignity Funeral Package allows for a non-service cremation with up to 10 mourners present and two pieces of music of your choice to be played.
You will be made fully aware of all the information before the funeral takes place and we will safeguard the ashes in one of our secure niches for up to one month for you to collect them.
All Secure Haven’s Funeral Packages include a free initial Grief Recovery Method Consultation with our in-house specialist.
If you wish for full traditional cremation service, then please consider our Sympathy Package
*Please inform us if your loved one is heavier than 17 stone as we will need to provide extra staff for safe and dignified transfer into our care.
Very large clients (weight over 21 stone) or tall clients (more than 6’6″) may require a special order coffin, but we always review each case individually.
An additional fee of £390 will be applied if a special order coffin and additional staff are required.
Arrive as Friends, Leave as Family