Service at Old Park Meadow followed by unattended cremation- £3,495 fully inclusive
At Secure Haven Funeral Directors we work closely with Old Park Meadow Lodge, which is located on the outskirts of Chelmsford. Together we have created a package that offers life celebration in a beautiful natural setting, this allows families to celebrate their loved one’s life in a tranquil location. It combines a full funeral service with a non-attended direct cremation the next working day at a local crematorium of our choice.
Located in the heart of the Essex countryside Old Park Meadow Lodge is an impressive glass and timber building. With its large folding glass doors allows the beauty of the surrounding meadows and woodland to be enjoyed.
The lodge is purpose-built to hold celebration of life services, where you honour the life of your loved one in a truly stunning location and is also ideally suited for a wake afterwards.
- Removal from home, care home, hospice or hospital during office hours within a 20 miles radius of Broomfield premises
- Dressing and preparation
- Private viewing in our Chapel of Rest during office hours
- Provision of quality veneer coffin (upgrades are available subject to additional cost)
- Doctor’s fees
- Minister/Celebrant fees
- Service at Old Park Meadow
- Unattended Direct cremation the following day
- Motor Hearse and one complimentary limousine for service
- Funeral Zone obituary
- Collection of donations
- 30 order of services
- Service of Funeral Director and four bearers
Old Park Meadow is located on the Dunmow road B1008 at North End between Chelmsford and Great Dunmow. It is located approximately 9 miles from Chelmsford centre and 3 miles from Great Dunmow. If you are using a SatNav the best postcode is CM6 3PL.
Arrive as Friends, Leave as Family