Sympathy Cremation Package – £3,495* fully inclusive
With years of experience, Secure Haven Funeral Directors have tailored the Sympathy Package to suit families that wish to hold a funeral at a local crematorium. With financial transparency a priority, we state all package prices at the very start of making the arrangements – catering for all requirements of a full-service cremation. A doctor’s fee of £164 is not included and will be applied, if necessary.
- Removal from home, care home, hospice or hospital during office hours, within a 20 miles radius of our Broomfield premises.
- Dressing and preparation.
- Private viewing in our Chapel of Rest, during office hours.
- Provision of a quality veneer coffin (upgrades are available, subject to additional cost).
- Minister/Celebrant fees.
- Service and cremation at Chelmsford Crematorium.
- Motor hearse and one complimentary limousine.
- Funeral Zone obituary.
- Collection of donations.
- Thirty copies of the order of service.
- Services of the Funeral Director and four bearers.
At a price of £3,495 inclusive, this full cremation service is well below the national average of £3700. This package includes a full service at Chelmsford Crematorium. However, we do understand if you wish to choose another crematorium and, to make the process easier, Secure Haven Funeral Directors will only charge the difference in the crematorium costs. Currently they are: Bentley Crematorium £196, Three Counties Crematorium £222, Basildon and District Crematorium £170.
*Please inform us if your loved one is heavier than 17 stone as we will need to provide extra staff for safe and dignified transfer into our care.
If your loved one is over 21 stone or 6’6″ in height, an additional fee of £390 will be applied for a specially-ordered coffin and additional bearing staff.
All Secure Haven’s Funeral Packages include a free initial Grief Recovery Method Consultation with our in-house specialist.
We will also include a free Funeral Zone online obituary that can be linked to a Just Giving page, allowing for charitable donations to be made to your chosen charity.
If you wish for a life celebration in a beautiful natural setting, followed by a cremation service, please consider our
Arrive as friends, leave as family.