DetailsThese handsome handcrafted Geometric Cufflinks are handcrafted out of 925 sterling silver and designed to hold a small amount of your loved ones ashes. The threaded enclosure screws into the rear of the cufflinks allowing the ashes to be kept secure and watertight. These cufflinks come in their own presentation box with an Allen Key. Your funeral director or a local jewellers can assist you with interment of ashes. All Secure Haven jewellery pieces are triple checked under strict quality control to ensure they meet our exacting standards.
Although this is an fairly straightforward process we always recommend seeking the aid of a funeral professional or a jeweller to help you to inter the ashes on your behalf.
- To inter the ashes into the jewellery piece, locate the 2mm threaded grub nut on the rear of the keepsake piece.
- Unscrew the grub nut, slowly and carefully with the 2mm Alum Key provided.
- Place the 2mm funnel into the entry point.
- Using a small spoon and the 2mm funnel carefully place a token of the remains in the concealed compartment.
- Carefully screw the grub nut back on to sit flush to seal the ashes inside.
- Secure Haven have urns to suit all needs available from 0.75 through to 8 litre capacities.
- If you are unsure about sizing an urn please call us on 01277 353776 and we will be able to assist you.
- Additional Information
Delivery All of our orders for delivery within mainland UK are sent by APC at a cost of £7.95 plus VAT. These will take 1-2 working days from receipt of order. Once the order is complete you will receive a tracking number via email. Orders made outside the uk to certain European countries and across the Scottish highlands may take 5-7 working days and charged at a slightly higher rate. Any enquiries please call us on 01245 357077. Orders made outside the UK will take up to 5-7 working days. Weight Kg 0.0150 Ring Size No Length N/A Jewellery Style Cufflinks Pendant Drop N/A pendant width N/A Cufflink Width 14mm Material Silver