DetailsThis handcrafted pendant is made from sterling silver and has an external scrolled detailing which encases the capsule beautifully. The internal capsule has a threaded lid designed to hold a token of your loved ones ashes safely and securely. Each pendant comes with both a silk cord and a silver curb chain. Interring kits are also supplied. All Secure Haven jewellery pieces are triple checked under strict quality control to ensure they meet our exacting standards.
Although this is an fairly straightforward process we always recommend seeking the aid of a funeral professional or a jeweller to help you to inter the ashes on your behalf.
- To inter the ashes into the jewellery piece, locate the 2mm threaded grub nut on the rear of the keepsake piece.
- Unscrew the grub nut, slowly and carefully with the 2mm Alum Key provided.
- Place the 2mm funnel into the entry point.
- Using a small spoon and the 2mm funnel carefully place a token of the remains in the concealed compartment.
- Carefully screw the grub nut back on to sit flush to seal the ashes inside.
- Secure Haven have urns to suit all needs available from 0.75 through to 8 litre capacities.
- If you are unsure about sizing an urn please call us on 01277 353776 and we will be able to assist you.
- Additional Information
Delivery All of our orders for delivery within mainland UK are sent by APC at a cost of £7.95 plus VAT. These will take 1-2 working days from receipt of order. Once the order is complete you will receive a tracking number via email. Orders made outside the uk to certain European countries and across the Scottish highlands may take 5-7 working days and charged at a slightly higher rate. Any enquiries please call us on 01245 357077. Orders made outside the UK will take up to 5-7 working days. Weight Kg 0.0180 Ring Size No Length No Jewellery Style Pendants Pendant Drop 32mm pendant width 30mm Cufflink Width No Material Silver