DetailsThese handsome cufflinks are crafted out of solid 925 silver with gold plate around the centre. The ashes are stored in a small compartment built into the rear. The threaded enclosure screws into the cufflinks keeping them secure and watertight. Our cufflinks come in its own presentation box with an allen key. Your funeral director or a local jewellers can assist you with interment of ashes.
Although this is an fairly straightforward process we always recommend seeking the aid of a funeral professional or a jeweller to help you to inter the ashes on your behalf.
- To inter the ashes into the jewellery piece, locate the 2mm threaded grub nut on the rear of the keepsake piece.
- Unscrew the grub nut, slowly and carefully with the 2mm Alum Key provided.
- Place the 2mm funnel into the entry point.
- Using a small spoon and the 2mm funnel carefully place a token of the remains in the concealed compartment.
- Carefully screw the grub nut back on to sit flush to seal the ashes inside.
- Secure Haven have urns to suit all needs available from 0.75 through to 8 litre capacities.
- If you are unsure about sizing an urn please call us on 01277 353776 and we will be able to assist you.
- Additional Information
Delivery All of our orders for delivery within mainland UK are sent by APC at a cost of £7.95 plus VAT. These will take 1-2 working days from receipt of order. Once the order is complete you will receive a tracking number via email. Orders made outside the uk to certain European countries and across the Scottish highlands may take 5-7 working days and charged at a slightly higher rate. Any enquiries please call us on 01245 357077. Orders made outside the UK will take up to 5-7 working days. Weight Kg 0.0220 Ring Size No Length N/A Jewellery Style Cufflinks Pendant Drop N/A pendant width N/A Cufflink Width 8mm Material Gold Plate, Silver
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- A wonderful remembrance.
I bought these cufflinks as a birthday present for my husband. It was his first birthday without his mother. We still haven't decided what to do with her ashes but thought before that decision was made, it would be a beautiful remembrance to keep some of her with us. My husband loved them! The weight is good and is very well worth the money.
As a whole package it was a great gift. I also loved the gift wrapping. It was simple but very personal.
- Great & Friendly Newly Established Company
- We at M. Lucking & Sons have been using Secure Haven since they established themselves & can say that their products are great. They are prompt on delivery & Cheryl is always on hand if we have any queries or questions. Also Secure Haven are adding new products all the time giving our clients great choice.