DetailsThis elegant handcrafted Sterling Silver pendant resembles the Baya Weaver Nest and is unrecognisable as an ash holder. The pendant contains an interior compartment to hold a small amount of ash. The threaded enclosure screws into the pendant allowing it to be kept secure and waterproof. This pendant comes with its own presentation box, allen key and a silk cord.Your funeral director or a local jewellers can assist you with interment of ashes. All Secure Haven jewellery pieces are triple checked under strict quality control to ensure they meet our exacting standards.
Although this is an fairly straightforward process we always recommend seeking the aid of a funeral professional or a jeweller to help you to inter the ashes on your behalf.
- To inter the ashes into the jewellery piece, locate the 2mm threaded grub nut on the rear of the keepsake piece.
- Unscrew the grub nut, slowly and carefully with the 2mm Alum Key provided.
- Place the 2mm funnel into the entry point.
- Using a small spoon and the 2mm funnel carefully place a token of the remains in the concealed compartment.
- Carefully screw the grub nut back on to sit flush to seal the ashes inside.
- Secure Haven have urns to suit all needs available from 0.75 through to 8 litre capacities.
- If you are unsure about sizing an urn please call us on 01277 353776 and we will be able to assist you.
- Additional Information
Delivery All of our orders for delivery within mainland UK are sent by APC at a cost of £7.95 plus VAT. These will take 1-2 working days from receipt of order. Once the order is complete you will receive a tracking number via email. Orders made outside the uk to certain European countries and across the Scottish highlands may take 5-7 working days and charged at a slightly higher rate. Any enquiries please call us on 01245 357077. Orders made outside the UK will take up to 5-7 working days. Weight Kg 0.0160 Ring Size No Length chain length approx 18nches Jewellery Style Pendants Pendant Drop 51mm pendant width 20mm Cufflink Width N/A Material Silver
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Simple but bold and elegant
- It is a wonderful way to keep my daughter close to my heart. Simple but bold just as she would have wanted. I am so glad that we made the journey to Secure Haven otherwise I would not have seen this wonderful keepsake.
- Mum's ashes interred at the Essex Barn
- Sadly my own mother passed away in January this year. It is a privilege to be able to care for her ashes at The Essex Barn to give dad the thinking time he needs on a final resting place after such a difficult time. Yesterday it was a pleasure to be able to give close family a little token of mum's ashes so that we can keep her close by forever. For myself I choose to inter a token into the Baya Weaver Nest pendent as I know would have approved, I can now keep mum very close indeed! Cheryl Yarwood, Managing director, Secure Haven