Service at Old Park Meadow followed by unattended cremation – £3,495* fully inclusive
At Secure Haven Funeral Directors, we work closely with Old Park Meadow Lodge, which is located on the outskirts of Chelmsford. Together, we have created a package that offers life celebration in a beautiful natural setting. This allows families to celebrate their loved one’s life in a tranquil location. It combines a full funeral service with a non-attended direct cremation on the next working day, at a local crematorium of our choice.
Located in the heart of the Essex countryside, Old Park Meadow Lodge is an impressive glass and timber building. Its large folding glass doors allow the beauty of the surrounding meadows and woodland to be enjoyed. The lodge is purpose-built to hold celebration of life services, where you honour the life of your loved one in a truly stunning location; it is also ideally suited for a wake afterwards. Doctor’s fees of £164 are not included and will be applied, if necessary.
- Removal from home, care home, hospice or hospital during office hours, within a 20 miles radius of Broomfield premises.
- Dressing and preparation.
- Private viewing in our Chapel of Rest, during office hours.
- Provision of a quality, veneer coffin (upgrades are available, subject to additional cost).
- Minister/Celebrant fees.
- Service at Old Park Meadow.
- Unattended Direct cremation on the following day.
- Motor hearse and one complimentary limousine for service.
- Funeral Zone obituary.
- Collection of donations.
- Thirty copies of the order of service.
- Services of the Funeral Director and four bearers.
Old Park Meadow is located on the Dunmow Road, the B1008, at North End between Chelmsford and Great Dunmow. It is located approximately nine miles from Chelmsford centre and three miles from Great Dunmow. If you are using a SatNav, the best postcode is CM6 3PL.
*Please inform us if your loved one is heavier than 17 stone as we will need to provide extra staff for safe and dignified transfer into our care.
If your loved one is over 21 stone or 6’6″ in height, an additional fee of £390 will be applied for a specially-ordered coffin and additional bearing staff.
Arrive as friends, leave as family.