Sympathy Cremation Package – £3,195*
With years of experience, Secure Haven Funeral Directors have tailored the Sympathy Package to suit families that wish to hold a funeral at a local crematorium. With financial transparency a priority, we state all package prices at the very start of making the arrangements – catering for all requirements of a full-service cremation. A doctor’s fee of £82 is not included and will be applied, if necessary. This service can be held at Chelmsford Crematorium, Basildon Crematorium, Three Counties Crematorium in Braintree or Bentley Crematorium in Brentwood.
- Removal from home, care home, hospice or hospital during office hours, within a 20 miles radius of our Broomfield premises.
- Dressing and preparation (Although this is reviewed on a case by case basis under current circumstance).
- Private viewing in our Chapel of Rest, during office hours.
- Provision of a quality veneer coffin (upgrades are available, subject to additional cost).
- Service and cremation at Chelmsford, Basildon, Braintree or Brentwood.
- Motor hearse and bearers.
- On-line obituary and donations.
- Services of the Funeral Director.
- Maximum of ten mourners/family members to attend the chapel (updated when applicable).
- Webcast to be shared with friends and family, where available.
At a price of £3,195, this full cremation service is well below the national average of £4,700.
*Officiant fees not included. Please inform us if your loved one is heavier than 17 stone as we will need to provide extra staff for safe and dignified transfer into our care.
If your loved one is over 21 stone or 6’6″ in height, an additional fee of £390 will be applied for a specially-ordered coffin and additional bearing staff.
If you wish for a life celebration in a beautiful natural setting, followed by a cremation service, please consider our
Arrive as friends, leave as family.