Non-attended Direct Cremation – £1,095*
During these unprecedented times surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic, a direct cremation may be the most suitable funeral option. This allows for family to plan and hold a life celebration later in the year. The simplicity of our low-cost funeral allows many post-cremation options whilst maintaining the respect and dignity that your loved one deserves.
This funeral service involves bringing your loved one into our care and placing them in a standard wood veneer coffin. We will later transfer them to a crematorium of our choice.
For your peace of mind, we shall advise you when your loved one is brought into our care and be rest assured that they will be cared for by us, at our Broomfield funeral home, until the day of the funeral. We shall advise you of the date, time and location of the cremation. Doctor’s fees of £82 are not included and will be applied, if necessary.
- Removal from hospital, hospice or care home during office hours within the Chelmsford area.
- Simple cremation coffin.
- Cremation fees at a local crematorium of our choosing.
- Transfer to crematorium in private ambulance.
- Loan of silk floral tribute.
- Storage of ashes in one of our secure niches for up to one month.
- Our dedicated team will assist and guide through all the necessary paperwork.
If your loved one is over 21 stone or 6’6″ in height, an additional fee of £390 will be applied for a specially-ordered coffin and additional bearing staff.
If you wish to attend the cremation, yet wish to have no service, please consider our Dignity Package.
Arrive as friends, leave as family.