BURIAL PACKAGE – £2,795 plus disbursements
Our Rose Funeral Package is a traditional burial option for those families wishing for a church or chapel service, followed by interment in either a churchyard or cemetery.
- Removal from home, care home, hospice, hospital within 20 miles, during office hours.
- Dressing and preparation.
- Private viewing in our Chapel of Rest, during office hours.
- Provision of quality veneer coffin (upgrades are available, subject to additional cost).
- Minister/Celebrant fees.
- Motor hearse and one complimentary limousine.
- Funeral Zone obituary.
- Collection of donations.
- Thirty copies of the order of service.
- Services of the Funeral Director and four bearers.
If you choose this package, please be aware that it does not include Exclusive Rights of Burial, if applicable, interment fees, nor church/chapel or cemetery fees, as these vary depending on location and requirements.
Once the burial of your loved one has taken place, you have the option to apply for permission for a memorial headstone, which will be installed at a later date.
If you wish for your loved one to have a environmentally friendly burial, please consider our Meadow Package.
Arrive as friends, leave as family.